Wednesday, May 19, 2010

School

Yay! School ends in two weeks on the twenty eighth and I am sooooo excited. We just had CRTs (end of year test) and then just had scantron tests and now I am free of tests for the year! Now I am just riding the roller coaster to being old! I am in eighth grade. Next year I will be in ninth grade! Holly cow I'm old! I can't wait for summer though. Sleep in, no homework, hanging out with my friends! ahh I'm getting to excited! I am loving our new house and the neighborhood and the ward! Tonight at mutual, I am in charge of the lesson. We are learning bowling. Then we get to go get shakes. Next week for mutual we will actually go bowling! That I am excited about. I nervous though, I have never taught a lesson before so I guess we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment